Managing a property is a true juggling act! There’s so much involved, with so many moving parts. The focus of great managers is ensuring that each project is carried out swiftly, effectively, and above all, safely. There are few consultants with the specialized expertise to properly design, test, and vet fall protection equipment to ensure it’s compliant. That’s how we can help.
We take on your risk, we ensure your contractors
are vetted, and we ensure the equipment is safe.
(THIS WILL BE DONE IN IMAGE/MEME FORM LIKE AN AD)
A fall protection system that is properly designed and installed allows maintenance contractors to work efficiently, and often eliminates the need for costly lifts and other rented or portable equipment that adds to building maintenance costs. What’s more, it ensures they work safely EVERY time.
We ensure reduced risk in facade access and fall protection through a rigorous method of evaluation, auditing, reporting, and process management for our clients. For existing buildings we:
- Identify what OSHA, Cal-OSHA, and New York DOL rules, requirements and regulations apply to the facility.
- Determine whether workers and their equipment are adhering to federal safety requirements or other policies and procedures regarding compliance.
- Assess methods used and systems currently in place to ensure compliance.
For both new and existing buildings we:
- Use the latest technology to create custom designs to ensure they are fully prepared for audits and compliance.
- Manage the implementation of the projects step by step to ensure no detail is forgotten.
- Train and prepare staff to adequately use systems safely.
Above all else our main focus for every project is ensuring
EVERY WORKER goes back home safely EVERY NIGHT.
ASG is your safety advocate.
Principal of Access Specialty Group
ASME A120 Committee Voting Member
SIT (Scaffolding Inspection & Testing Agency) License #45
IRATA & SPRAT Level 3 Certified